Temperature resistant conveyor belts
A belt with a core made of 2, 3, or 4 plies and a cover made of temperature resistant and anti-abrasive rubber compound (DIN 22102-T) suitable for transporting hot materials.
It is used on belt conveyors for transporting hot coke, lime, clinker, cast iron, sintered ore, etc.
Important factors when choosing the type of belt include:
- Maximum temperature of the transported material
- Average material temperature
- Cooling time of the material
- Size, shape, and abrasiveness of the material
- Conveyor speed
- Distance the material needs to travel
- Size and shape of the transported pieces
They are available in standard widths: 400; 500; 600; 650; 800; 1000 mm.